Have you ever wondered what the real reason is for choosing natural pet spa products, both by professional groomers and experienced pet parents? Why do they always go for organic products and treats? Is there a real difference? Let’s discover some of the realities behind this debate.
In recent times, more and more people tend to go towards organic products. Going back to natural ingredients is more than a trend, it means avoiding artificial products that contain harsh and unhealthy substances. If your dog has skin irritations, dental issues or even dog dandruff, then this is a clear sign that the products/treats you provide are not as healthy as you might think. Here’s how we can summarize it all - ‘People who switch to natural pet spa products and organic goods report a boost in the overall health of their pets’. Let’s find out why…
Why should you choose natural pet spa products?
Let’s dig a little bit deeper and see some of the main reasons, both experienced groomers and informed owners choose organic pet products!
- Proven results – Stop guessing and consider the numerous proven effects that natural products have on the overall health! For instance, Soos Dead Sea products have incredible ancient healing properties, having in their composition more than 26 essential minerals (12 of which do not exist in any other ocean in the world)
- Hair, skin and others – Professional natural pet spa products have positive effects both on the coat and skin. In fact, if chosen right, they can all contribute to the overall health improvement of your pet.
- No adverse reactions – Non-natural products are often the cause of unwanted allergies and adverse reactions. Avoid all this with organic pet spa products!
- Fewer digestive disorders – Choose natural treats that help your pet have a healthy dental hygiene and that bring vitamins and essential minerals to his diet. Thus, avoid frequent disorders too.
- Stronger immunity – The pet products you choose, have effects in the long run. That is to say, some top-quality organic treats or a natural Dead Sea shampoo can help your dog maintain a healthy immune system. Boosting his immunity will help prevent costly vet bills and prescriptions too.
- Check the entire list of benefits here: The healing effects of the Dead Sea Salt on pets
How to choose the best products for your pooch
Now that you know how beneficial natural pet products can be for your beloved pet friend, it’s time for you to know how to choose them too. Apparently, all natural products are the same, but in fact, they are not. Fortunately, as people tend to go all-natural, more and more products hit the market. But, this variety can also mean more products to choose from. So, how do you choose yours? The answer - Be aware of your pet’s unique needs. Thus, it will be easier for you to choose exactly what he needs.
Keep in mind these tips, the next time you go shopping for your dog:
- Choose products that contain natural and beneficial ingredients
- Choose products that contain no chemicals and no additives
- Avoid products with excessive nutrients
- Make sure the products have no carcinogens
All in all, choosing the right products for your pet can make the difference. The harsh chemicals in most pet products can damage his skin and coat, while the additives in their food can affect his digestive system and more. Choose to keep your pet healthy and pick all-natural grooming products and treats! Make informed decisions!
Discover Soos™ Dead Sea Spa Products For Pets: Our products are made with all natural ingredients like essential oils, vitamins and a variety of different plant extracts. Each product is specially crafted to pamper your pet while treating their specific needs. We're cruelty, SLS and paraben free.